Federal Register: June 8, 2000 (Volume 65, Number 111)
DOCID: FR Doc 00-14413
RAILROAD RETIREMENT BOARD
Railroad Retirement Board
ACTION: Agency information collection activities:
Agency Forms Submitted for OMB Review
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44
U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted
the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Voluntary Customer Surveys in Accordance with E.O. 12862.
(2) Form(s) submitted: G201.
(3) OMB Number: 32200192.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 7/31/2000. (5) Type of request: Extension of a currently approved collection. (6) Respondents: Individuals or households, Business or otherfor profit, Regulatory or Compliance.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 2,050.
(8) Total annual responses: 2,050.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 727.
(10) Collection description: The Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) utilizes voluntary customer surveys to ascertain customer satisfaction with the RRB in terms of timeliness, appropriateness, access, and other measures of quality service. Surveys involve individuals that are direct or indirect beneficiaries of RRB services as well as railroad employers who must report earnings.
Submission for OMB review; comment request,