Federal Register: December 20, 2000 (Volume 65, Number 245)
DOCID: FR Doc 00-32386
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
Federal Communications Commission
Docket ID: [CC Docket No. 92-237; DA 00-2822]
DOCUMENT ACTION: Notice.
Next Meeting of the North American Numbering Council
On December 14, 2000, the Commission released a public notice announcing the January 16 and 17, 2001, meeting and agenda of the North American Numbering Council (NANC). The intended effect of this action is to make the public aware of the NANC's next meeting and its agenda.
North American Numbering Council,
Released: December 14, 2000.
The North American Numbering Council (NANC) has scheduled a meeting to be held Tuesday, January 16, 2001, from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., and on Wednesday, January 17, from 8:30 a.m., until 12 noon. The meeting will be held at the Federal Communications Commission, Portals II, 445 12th Street, SW, Room TWC305, Washington, DC.
This meeting is open to members of the general public. The FCC will attempt to accommodate as many participants as possible. The public may submit written statements to the NANC, which must be received two business days before the meeting. In addition, oral statements at the meeting by parties or entities not represented on the NANC will be permitted to the extent time permits. Such statements will be limited to five minutes in length by any one party or entity, and requests to make an oral statement must be received two business days before the meeting. Requests to make an oral statement or provide written comments to the NANC should be sent to Cheryl Callahan at the address under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT, stated above.
1. Approval of November 2829, 2000, meeting minutes.
2. NRO (Dkt No 99200) Second Report and Order.
3. North American Numbering Plan Administration (NANPA) Report. 2Q00 Neutrality Audit dated Aug 17, NRUF Update, and Enterprise Services Update.
4. Report of NANPA Oversight Working Group. Status of NANPA Requirements and Status of NANPA Performance Review.
5. Report of Numbering Resource Optimization (NRO) Working Group. Final NRUF Requirements Document, Continuing Review of NANPE, and Monitoring of State Pooling Trials.
6. Industry Numbering Committee Report. NANPE Alternatives Presentation.
7. CTIA Presentation on Imminent Exhaust Procedures.
8. Report of Toll Free Access Codes IMG.
9. Report of the Local Number Portability Administration (LNPA) Working Group. Wireless Number Portability Subcommittee.
10. Report of Cost Recovery Working Group. Status of NBANC B&C Technical Requirements.
11. Steering Group Meeting. Table of NANC Projects, The Big Picture (outline), 2H00 NANC Meeting Dates.
12. Steering Group Report
13. Report from NBANC
14. Reseller CIC IMG status report
15. Oversight of LLCs NPAC
16. Meeting Procedures IMG
17. Public participation (5 minutes each, if any)
18. Other Business
Federal Communications Commission.
Diane Griffin Harmon,
Deputy Chief, Network Services Division, Common Carrier Bureau. [FR Doc. 0032386 Filed 121900; 8:45 am] BILLING CODE 671201U
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT
Cheryl Callahan, Designated Federal
Officer (DFO) at (202) 4182320 or email@example.com. The address is: Network Services Division, Common Carrier Bureau, Federal
Communications Commission, The Portals, 445 12th Street, SW, Suite 6A207, Washington, DC 20554. The fax number is: (202) 4182345. The TTY number is: (202) 4180484.