Federal Register: August 3, 2001 (Volume 66, Number 150)
DOCID: FR Doc 01-19396
RAILROAD RETIREMENT BOARD
Railroad Retirement Board
ACTION: Agency information collection activities:
Agency Forms Submitted for OMB Review
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44
U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted
the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s):
(1) Collection title: Representative Payee Monitoring.
(2) Form(s) submitted: G99a, G99c.
(3) OMB Number: 32200151.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 10/30/2001. (5) Type of request: Extension of a currently approved collection. (6) Respondents: Individuals or households.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 6,000.
(8) Total annual responses: 6,535.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 2,032.
(10) Collection description: Under Section 12(a) of the Railroad Retirement Act, the RRB is authorized to select, make payments to, and to conduct transactions with an annuitant's relative or some other person willing to act on behalf of the annuitant as a representative payee. The collection obtains information needed to determine if a representative payee is handling benefit payments in the best interest of the annuitant.
Submission for OMB review; comment request,
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT
Copies of the forms and supporting
documents can be obtained from Chuck Mierzwa, the agency clearance
officer officer (3127513363). Comments regarding the information
collection should be addressed to Ronald J. Hodapp, Railroad Retirement
Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago, Illinois 606112092 and the OMB
reviewer, Marcie Brown (2023957316), Office of Management and Budget,
Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, D.C. 20503. Chuck Mierzwa,
[FR Doc. 0119396 Filed 8201; 8:45 am] BILLING CODE 790501M