Federal Register: December 11, 2001 (Volume 66, Number 238)
DOCID: FR Doc 01-30625
NATIONAL CREDIT UNION ADMINISTRATION
National Credit Union Administration
Notice of Meetings; Sunshine Act
Meetings; Sunshine Act,
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Requests from Three (3) Federal Credit Unions to Convert to Community Charters.
2. Community Development Revolving Loan Program for Credit Unions: Notice of Applications for Participation and Interest Rate for Loans.
3. Final Rule: Parts 700, 701, 712, 715, 723, 725, and 790, NCUA's Rules and Regulations, Definitions and Technical Amendments.
4. Proposed Rule: Section 710.19, NCUA's Rules and Regulations, Retirement Benefits for Employees of Federal Credit Unions.
5. Final Rule: Amendment to Section 701.33 NCUA's Rules and Regulations, Definition of Compensation.
6. Proposed Request for Comments on Risk Mitigation of NonMaturity Shares.
7. National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) Operating Level for 2002.
8. NCUA's Annual Performance Plan for 2002.
9. Purchase of Video Conferencing System.
10. Replacement of NCUA's Telephone and Voice Mail System.
11. Amendment to Interpretive Ruling and Policy Statement (IRPS) 991.
Recess: 11:15 a.m.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT
Becky Baker, Secretary of the Board, Telephone 7035186304.
Secretary of the Board.
[FR Doc. 0130625 Filed 12601; 4:17 pm] BILLING CODE 753501M