Federal Register: April 3, 2002 (Volume 67, Number 64)
DOCID: FR Doc 02-8022
RAILROAD RETIREMENT BOARD
Railroad Retirement Board
ACTION: Agency information collection activities:
Agency Forms Submitted for OMB Review
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44
U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted
the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s):
(1) Collection title: Financial Disclosure Statement.
(2) Forms(s) submitted: G423.
(3) OMB Number: 32200127.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 6/30/2002. (5) Type of request: Extension of a currently approved collection. (6) Respondents: Individuals or households.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 1,200.
(8) Total annual responses: 1,200.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 1,700.
(10) Collection description: Under the Railroad Retirement and Railroad Unemployment Insurance Acts, the Railroad Retirement Board has authority to secure from an overpaid beneficiary a statement of the individual's assets and liabilities if waiver of the overpayment is requested.
Additional Information or Comments:
Copies of the forms and supporting documents can be obtained from
Chuck Mierzwa, the agency clearance officer (3127513363). Comments
regarding the information collection should be addressed to Ronald J.
Hodapp, Railroad Retirement Board, 844 North Rush Street, Chicago,
Illinois, 606112092 and to the OMB Desk Officer for the RRB, at the
Office of Management and Budget, Room 10230, New Executive Office Building, Washington, DC 20503.
[FR Doc. 028022 Filed 4202; 8:45 am] BILLING CODE 790501M
Submission for OMB review; comment request,