Federal Register: April 12, 2004 (Volume 69, Number 71)
DOCID: FR Doc 04-8243
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
Federal Communications Commission
Docket ID: [CC Docket No. 92-237; DA 04-935]
DOCUMENT ACTION: Notice.
Next Meeting of the North American Numbering Council
DATES: Tuesday, May 18, 2004, 9:30 a.m.
On April 7, 2004, the Commission released a public notice announcing the May 18, 2004, meeting and agenda of the North American Numbering Council (NANC). The intended effect of this action is to make the public aware of the NANC's next meeting and its agenda.
North American Numbering Council,
Released: April 7, 2004.
The North American Numbering Council (NANC) has scheduled a meeting
to be held Tuesday, May 18, 2004, from 9:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. The
meeting will be held at the Federal Communications Commission, Portals
II, 445 12th Street, SW., Room TWC305, Washington, DC. This meeting is
open to members of the general public. The FCC will attempt to
accommodate as many participants as possible. The public may submit
written statements to the NANC, which must be received two business
days before the meeting. In addition, oral statements at the meeting by
parties or entities not represented on the NANC will be permitted to
the extent time permits. Such statements will be limited to five
minutes in length by any one party or entity, and requests to make an
oral statement must be received two business days before the meeting. Proposed AgendaTuesday, May 18, 2004, 9:30 a.m.*
1. Announcements and recent news.
2. Approval of minutes: Meeting of March 16, 2004.
3. Report from NBANC.
4. Report of NAPM, LLC.
5. Report of the North American Numbering Plan Administrator (NANPA).
6. Report of National Thousands Block Pooling Administrator.
7. Status of Industry Numbering Committee (INC) activities.
8. Reports from Issues Management Groups (IMGs).
9. Report of Local Number Portability Administration (LNPA) Working Group:Wireless Number Portability Operations (WNPO) Subcommittee.
10. Report of Numbering Oversight Working Group (NOWG).
11. Report of Cost Recovery Working Group.
12. Special presentations.
13. Update list of NANC accomplishments.
14. Summary of action items.
15. Public comments and participation (5 minutes per speaker).
16. Other business.
Adjourn no later than 5 p.m.
Next meeting: Tuesday, July 13, 2004.
*The Agenda may be modified at the discretion of the NANC Chairman with the approval of the DFO.
Federal Communications Commission.
Sanford S. Williams,
Attorney, Telecommunications Access Policy Division, Wireline Competition Bureau.
[FR Doc. 048243 Filed 4904; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 671201P
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT
Deborah Blue, Special Assistant to the
Designated Federal Officer (DFO) at (202) 4181466 or
Deborah.Blue@fcc.gov. The fax number is: (202) 4182345. The TTY number is: (202) 4180484.