Federal Register: May 24, 2005 (Volume 70, Number 99)
DOCID: FR Doc E5-2587
NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION
Nuclear Regulatory Commission
DOCUMENT ACTION: Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
Agency Information Collection Activities: Submission for the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Review; Comment Request
The NRC has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Extension.
2. The title of the information collection: NRC Form 64, ``Travel Voucher'' (Part 1); NRC Form 64A, ``Travel Voucher'' (Part 2); and NRC Form 64B, ``Optional Travel Voucher'' (Part 2).
3. The form number if applicable: NRC Form 64; NRC Form 64A and NRC Form 64B.
4. How often the collection is required: On occasion.
5. Who will be required or asked to report: Contractors,
consultants and invited NRC travelers who travel in the course of conducting business for the NRC.
6. An estimate of the number of responses: 100.
7. The estimated number of annual respondents: 100.
8. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 100 hours (1 hour for each form).
9. An indication of whether Section 3507(d), Pub. L. 10413 applies: Not applicable.
10. Abstract: As a part of completing the travel process, the traveler must file travel reimbursement vouchers and trip reports. The respondent universe for the above forms include consultants and contractors and those who are invited by the NRC to travel, e.g., prospective employees. Travel expenses that are reimbursed are confined to those expenses essential to the transaction of official business for an approved trip.
A copy of the final supporting statement may be viewed free of
charge at the NRC Public Document Room, One White Flint North, 11555
Rockville Pike, Room O1 F23, Rockville, MD 20852. OMB clearance
requests are available at the NRC Worldwide Web site: http://www.nrc.gov/publicinvolve/doccomment/omb/index.html. The document
will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by June 23, 2005. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
John A. Asalone, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (31500192), NEOB10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments may also be emailed to John_A._Asalone@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at (202) 3954650.
The NRC Clearance Officer is Brenda Jo. Shelton, 3014157233.
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 18th day of May 2005.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Brenda Jo. Shelton,
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. E52587 Filed 52305; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 759001P
Agency information collection activities; proposals, submissions, and approvals,