Federal Register: June 23, 2005 (Volume 70, Number 120)
DOCID: FR Doc 05-12473
RAILROAD RETIREMENT BOARD
Railroad Retirement Board
Agency Forms Submitted for OMB Review
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44
U.S.C. Chapter 35), the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) has submitted
the following proposal(s) for the collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval.
Summary of Proposal(s)
(1) Collection title: Employee Noncovered Service Pension Questionnaire.
(2) Form(s) submitted: G209.
(3) OMB Number: 32200154.
(4) Expiration date of current OMB clearance: 09/30/2005. (5) Type of request: Extension of a currently approved collection. (6) Respondents: Individuals or households.
(7) Estimated annual number of respondents: 500.
(8) Total annual responses: 500.
(9) Total annual reporting hours: 55.
(10) Collection description: Under Section 3 of the Railroad Retirement Act, the Tier I portion of an employee annuity may be subjected to a reduction for benefits received based on work not covered under the Social Security Act or Railroad Retirement Act. The questionnaire obtains the information needed to determine if the reduction applies and the amount of such reduction.
Agency information collection activities; proposals, submissions, and approvals,