Federal Register: April 24, 2008 (Volume 73, Number 80)
DOCID: fr24ap08-81 FR Doc E8-8893
NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION
Nuclear Regulatory Commission
DOCUMENT ACTION: Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
Agency Information Collection Activities: Submission for the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Review; Comment Request
The NRC has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. The NRC published a Federal Register Notice with a 60day comment period on this information collection on January 14, 2008.
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Extension.
2. The title of the information collection: NRC Form 64, ``Travel
Voucher'' (Part 1); NRC Form 64A, ``Travel Voucher'' (Part 2); and NRC Form 64B, ``Optional Travel Voucher'' (Part 2).
3. Current OMB approval number: 31500192.
4. The form number if applicable: NRC Forms 64, 64A, and 64B.
5. How often the collection is required: On occasion.
6. Who will be required or asked to report: Contractors, consultants and invited NRC travelers who travel in the course of conducting business for the NRC.
7. An estimate of the number of annual responses: 100.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 100.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 100 (1 hour per form).
10. Abstract: Consultants, contractors, and those invited by the NRC to travel (e.g., prospective employees) must file travel vouchers and trip reports in order to be reimbursed for their travel expenses. The information collected includes the name, address, social security number, and the amount to be reimbursed. Travel expenses that are reimbursed are confined to those expenses essential to the transaction of official business for an approved trip.
A copy of the final supporting statement may be viewed free of charge at the NRC Public Document Room, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Room O1 F21, Rockville, MD 20852. OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC worldwide Web site: http:// www.nrc.gov/publicinvolve/doccomment/omb/index.html. The document will be available on the NRC home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer
listed below by May 27, 2008. Comments received after this date will be
considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
Nathan J. Frey, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150 0192), NEOB10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be emailed to Nathan_J._Frey@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at (202) 3957345.
The NRC Clearance Officer is Margaret A. Janney, (301) 4157245.
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 18th day of April, 2008. [[Page 22182]]
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Acting NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services. [FR Doc. E88893 Filed 42308; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 759001P
Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposals, Submissions, and Approvals,